grahhssssss i think korean soap dramas always have this effect on me. just when i thought everything has finally come to an end with everybody gloating over the misfortunes of the baddies, things go wrong. and this explains why kdramas are loooooong.

recent happenings make me wonder again what laws are for. custom-made for the rich? sounds pathetic, but i guess it's true afterall.

hero ep9 afterthoughts:
kill me please, a stupid nobody becomes the scapegoat for hankyul's death, henceforth our dear do hyuk has a long way to go before nabbing the president. -.-

my classmate went to chem tuition with me today. heh anyone who are interested can join me =D ~~come bah linzhen~~

going to sao3 mu4 later on in 6hrs time i think. ah~ april's the rainy season, brings out the sao3 mu4 atmosphere but i like. XD prefer dark clouds and cold air to scorching sun.


an arashi a day keeps the sadness away

Comments

Popular Posts