SUCH-A-WASTE!

yep went for artemis fac cip this morning. haha never in my life would i guess ive went to poktan's house to collect newspp. isnt that so coincidental?! jus so happened that our class is allocated to the blocks inclusive of hers. wahaha and the big big reward of today's cip: pretty guys live tgt in a unit at 16th floor of old pok's block. LOL we didnt expect and they didnt expect, coz when we approach their house they were wearing nothing except boxer. XD omo i sound so lecherous, hey naked guys dun attract me k, it's the looks the looks! well nevertheless meeting shuaiges makes the day for me, as i waddle off happily with ahpok to eat kfc before the cip actually ends. oops HAHAH.

but what makes me proud of myself is: ive survived through 4hrs of chem tuition today! but die le la, the teacher had advanced till what ketone what 2,4NDPH thing, i was totally 0_0. which also means ive to study organic chem myself le laaaa. sighhh. but HAHA, at least ive alighted at BOONKENG unlike someone who hasnt. yay i win.

ghostfriend is niceeeeee. indeed, charisma outshines looks.

Comments

Popular Posts