finally touch the com XD

ok this is kind of late but still, i wanted to share it. HAHA yes zhen, i emailed 933 to dian bo arashi song LOL. but becoz arashi's new single troublemaker top oricon's chart first week and seconded the following week, the DJ said cant play arashi song for me le. BUT IM STILL SO SHOCKED THAT SHE ACTUALLY PICKED MY EMAIL TO READ, lol was in the dreamy state. haha just for those who are interested AND maybe willing to help me to record it (since this is my first ever attempt of song requesting), the replay program is this comin sat 2pm. must wait for half an hr (korean part) and then jap will play 3 songs (arashi's at the 2nd one!) AND AND AND my email will be read. WAHAHAHAH but sian, during that time im in the midst of chem tuition T.T

anyways, block's over. i SIGHED for chem, seriously. so rare for me to understand the questions yet i dont hav enough time to write my answer. awwww this is even sadder coz i studied for chem this time round. awwws.................

ok and i resume my drama life hoho. currently watching down with love, ok i felt weird coz i rewatched meteor garden and now there's 2 images of jerry: dao ming si & xiang yu ping. ah and i'll finish yamato nadeshiko tmr morning i guess. in the meanwhile let me look out what new show i shall start with.

HAHAHAHHA and i cant wait for the night safari trip tmr. XD

Comments

Popular Posts