ahhhhhhhhhhhh. my eyes are red and puffy now.

*beneath is just a summary of a movie i just watched.

the review and rating for 'love exposure' movie is so good that i decided to watch it. it IS super gross at the first 3/4 of show, basically i was fast forwarding and skimming thru. you see, there were 22 parts of the show, one part 10min, 22x10=220min=~4hrs show. of coz i cannt tahan and fast forward right. at first was cursing all the way why the heck does this show deserve tons of international awards and norminations because i cant see any point in the plot except gross pictures like panties and blood, but towards part 20~22 (which means the v v v behind part) I BEGAN TO FLOOD. zoomg nishijima takahiro makes me heart break. till the end where he is still strong, the mental breakdown upon the strangle by his loved one, initially i tot the blood line around his eyes was due to being strangled, but after the plot reveals thru a random character that one cries out blood when he cries too strongly, PANG my tears exploded. T.T sadness continues when everyone breaks out from all the misery and become normal, yet nissy was the one getting lunatic (he screams YOU ALL ARE BEYOND HOPE) and omo omo omo ya la he turns nutty. but anw ok fast fast forward: he was saved by his 'maria' when she barges into his ward and at the last minute finally regain all his memory --- rannnn out of the mental hospital, chased the police car with yoko inside, smashed the car window and held her hand. which means together le lor.


If I speak in the tongues of men and angels,but have not love,I have become
sounding brass or a tinkling symbol.
And if I have prophecy and know all
mysteries and all knowledge,and if I have all faith so as to remove
mountains,but have not love, I am nothing.
And if I dole out all my goods,
andif I deliver my body that I may boastbut have not love, nothing I am
profited.
Love is long suffering, love is kind,it is not jealous, love does
not boast,it is not inflated.
It is not discourteous,it is not selfish,it is
not irritable,it does not enumerate the evil.It does not rejoice over the wrong,
but rejoices in the truth
It covers all things,it has faith for all
things,it hopes in all things,it endures in all things.
Love never
falls in ruins
;but whether prophecies, they will be abolished;
ortongues, they will cease; orknowledge, it will be superseded.
For we know
in part and we prophecy in part.
But when the perfect comes, the imperfect
will be superseded.
When I was an infant,I spoke as an infant,I reckoned as
an infant;
when I became [an adult],I abolished the things of the infant.
For now we see through a mirror in an enigma, but then face to face. Now I
know in part, but then I shall know as also I was fully known.
But now
remains faith, hope, love,
these three;
but the greatest of these is
love.

Comments

Popular Posts