Somehow, i think i have the responsibility to explain my decision.

to all sl members:

i know this is abrupt. but yes, im backing out our sl. you can disapprove me of my action, think me as a disorganise and irresponsible person, or even criticise me for forsaking the sl project for my academics - i am willing to accept all these. but i jus want to say that it wasnt easy for me to make this decision, not when i did look forward to meeting everyone each session and really enjoy the work done in imh, and not when i have teachers and parents breathing down my neck it's time to awake from the fantasy world whereby i still have the luxury to do non-academic stuff. not mentioning what they say doesnt mean im not affected, in fact im really upset by the words, and knowing they have the best interest at my heart i know i shldnt let anyone down. what's best for me now, is the reason i give up things they feel i shld now.

so im sorry, truly. yet this is the best i could do now, as i seek for you guys' understanding. i dont know if you can understand, but you will never know how hard i wish you will.

Comments

Popular Posts