ahhhhh i screamed so loudly my mortal's name at the class bench. yabai. though he wasnt ard, his frens were. i guess my identity will be exposed sooner or later X*(

and stop calling me na4 dou4. seriously, i look like him?! goose ive had always laughed at him. noooooo. AND im troubled recently by my legs. firstly kneecaps keep relapsing, so walking up the stairs is superrrr painful for me. secondly maos say my thighs are getting fat. i was abt to tell my mom ystday when i got home that my thighs are thickening at an uncontrollable speed when she suddenly mentioned that my thighs are fat. OMG when >3 ppl say a common thing it means it's true. SO MY THIGHS ARE FATTENING UP OMG OMG OMG. i dun wan to have carrot legs. >< how how? recommend me some slimming thighs exercise.

ok here comes the bdae post dedication again... to the oldest tribe member: AH KAH! (as in month)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U-HOO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! isnt it sweet that ur class sang it at the end of physic lecture? HEHEHHE.

Comments

Popular Posts