Today has been such a Japanese day!

I salute to HCband, may you all get syf gold with honors this year! It is so sweet and exciting to hear arashi’s songs being played in the central plaza, the remarks from the emcees about a highly popular Japanese pop band just won’t fail to smack a smile on my face. No doubt my fortune to have listened to a.ra.shi, beautiful days, love so sweet, happiness, one love, sakura sake, kitto daijoubu and OHMY I just can’t remember the name of the song GOMENASAI!! Still, I stayed for the second round of performance again just to listen, haha. Peihua and grace rushed from their school for our open house, I was almost flying with I told peihua about the band playing arashi songs. Wohhooo hip hip hurray!

So left early, ok not very early anyways, around 2.30 I think, with pok to amk for k. lol it’s not an intended trip, though I was tired but I simply felt like singing. Hahaa guess what. OHMYGOODNESS ashita no kioku! Full official mv! I REALLY SEE OHNO NINO AIBA SHO AND JUN SINGING IN THE TV SCREEN IN FRONT OF ME! *tears gushing out. Mygosh what’s with today, getting arashi-shock everywhere. Heh but I don’t mind getting it, best if it’s everyday too. Wahaa. Sang repeatedly for 2 times and left the place playing the same mv, I WANT TO LISTEN TO THEIR VOICES WHILE LEAVING CANNOT ISIT. It’s just so lullaby. By the way, kbox is super scamming. From now onwards, if you want to go for kstudent, you have to be a member. Ya la im a victim to this scam coz I can’t stand the temptation and bought the membership card. Ten bucks goose. Ohwells, though it came along with some kbox vouchers. Maybe I can use them for some big group gatherings.

Well well, last but not least, took mrt home with pok AND someone’s handphone rang inside the train. Ringtone: B’z “Ichibu no Zenbu” (buzzer beat theme song). I mean, HEY, it’s jus so miraculous today that all these happened in one day. Normally I can only find Korean bands faking their ways through Japanese songs but yes, FOR THE FIRST TIME I am feeling johnny’s fans in Singapore. Ain’t that great?!

OH YA. THANKYOU JANICE FOR YOUR NOTES!!! I’m so touched, really. XD

Comments

Popular Posts