This is how i spent my christmas this year... I CHANGED THE LAYOUT OF MY BEDROOM!

of coz, im forced to do it. but still, quite refreshing. omo can u imagine ive wiped off 2cm thick of dust behind my cupboards?! ok, i got my sis to do most of the job, coz i really hate dust, hah. and LOL one of the rubber bands stuck at dunno where dropped and BREAK. yes i mean break, it didnt snap k. it jus broke into pieces, like glass. hahaaaaa. AND I TOUCHED A DEAD BEETLE. omg let me die. was giving my barbie dolls their first ever bath, since they are buried in dust too, and i grabbed the damn black beetle. yucks, realise only after i see the legs. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

anyways, merrie merrie christmas to everyone once again! kah u are damn bo liao LOL, key out a whole christmas tree yourself. but still, appreciated! merry christmas to all others who sms me too!

Comments

Popular Posts