i think i really enjoyed it. the cip trip to imh, an unforgettable one. =)

i cannt imagine myself being locked up there for years, especially without any connection to the outside world. i know facilities and events are set up trying as much to make them happy or even, forget the reason why they are there, however there is jus a limit to everything. i wont forget the time i spent with the patients, especially to the auntie i spent most of my time with. honestly, there is nothing wrong with them. in fact, i thought they are purer and clearer-minded than most of us are. and to my sudden realisation, it's not that i dont know how to interact. i open my heart quicker to those who are true and pure. that's why seeing them smile actually makes me happier than laughing with those people in so-called orientations. idk, it's jus the natural VS unnatural feeling in me which either makes me shun ppl or not. perhaps im getting to dislike the complicated world.

nevertheless, it's a rare opportunity for the bunch of us to stay out this late. =D eating macdonald may be dumb, but it's the group of ppl that matters. AINT I RIGHT?! hehe. anything may jus happen in the future, so we shld cherish what we have and can right now, coz everlasting is a lie and fallacy. sorry, but a thinking which hasnt change for years. in fact, wont.

Comments

Popular Posts