whoopie yea! ive done a blogskin for ANJELL! but i wont and never will forget my dear arashi, once the show's over i shld be restoring my arashi back. XD

my life is revolving ard maple and you're beautiful now, sayonara to easy fortune happy life. really cant tahan watchin it. I AM WAITING FOR MOMO'S LOVE! haha and my maple is leveling soon to 58. oh gosh hayaku~~~ AND I DID (still incomplete though) OPQ today. sai la, it's really a waste of time. wait for ppl to party = waste time, wait for them to clear stage = waste time, everything = waste time. monster carnival too. walao sian maybe doin quest is the best way to lvl up. =D oh gosh you're beautiful keeps poppin up in my head, im seriously addicted to it. i find lee hong ki's really damn freakin omg CUTE. HE IS CUTE OMG OMG OMG. *flail arms. ok i shld stop the hysterical cries over hongki. maybe i shld really go bathe and sleep. AY i forgot, i wanted to watch 我猜. ohwells, since my mom is scolding, i shall off everything.

HONG-KI! triple love<3


A.N.JELL!!! <333

Comments

Popular Posts