today is just a crazy running day. oops.

supposedly have to meet at 3.45pm at parliament hse, in the end i reached city hall at 3.40. omg yuanchen is as late as me LOL. but still, managed to reach at 3.50, AND STILL GOT PPL LATER THAN US! hmm, ya so tour ard and watched a bill being passed. COOL!!!! at least i get to understand how our politic works, lol. it's more interesting to observe the mps though. i even saw one dozing off and waking up in a jerk. thought i didnt see WAHAHAHAH I SAW! lol ok dun get so worked up.

janice says pi zi ying xiong v nice. i shld be starting on it after watching take care of the young lady. hoohoo. wednesday taking math pp, ohshit. and i dreamt that i got 59 for my cll, omg tat is so super scary. goshhhh i wan holidays please.

*Apologies to maos, i break my promise again. =x forgive me please. T.T

Comments

Popular Posts