K TODAY!!!! XD <333

the wonderful day started off with brunch at longJohnSilver. oops, nope, the wonderful morning begins with the reactivation of my maple account as i finally lay my hands on my long lost touch MatsuOhno. anw, finished a quest before meeting ahpok at northpt to embark on the long awaited k journey. (SORRY JANICE FOR NOT WAITING TILL YOUR CSC PP TO END!!! it's 3pm, u noe. anw we plan to have another k-trip with u, hehe. but [personally], not jones?!) after feeding the old and feeble pok we took 853 to amk, yesh AMK coz i aint choosing kallang kbox. well, as usual, coz im with pok, so basically we're too early. roam ard at amk hub and lalala, arcade again. omg lol we stumble upon 2 unused credits for daytona, so me and pok had a go each for FREE. aiya though the screen resolution sucks, no wonder the dumb person who tapped his credits to that daytona left. whatevers. YESH and we played bball again, drift here and there and dumb pok got fascinated by a newly imported spacecraft thingy. a capsule? idk. so we were like tourist taking photos inside that spaceship (omg so dui lian when i was posing and some secondary guys walk past and stare at me. walaos.) and then snailed our way to kbox plaza. THE TIME HAS COME!

not really. pok insisted we stoned a few minutes off at a coffeshop beside the plaza before 2pm really comes. ok stone and she gets the psp to entertain me, yes actually to keep me from complaining. BUT! nothing will obstruct our way to the holy plaza, NOT EVEN TIME! coz 2pm came quickly and we flew to kplaza immediately. yesh the songs that strongly etched in my mind is wu bai's "ni3 shi4 wo3 de4 hua1 duo3" and linkin park "new divide". omg new divide really got me, erm, sore throat? i thought my lung exploded trying to sing it. totally breathless. BUT YES I AM GOING TO MASTER IT. and ai4 mei4 too. >< nothing can beat the Great cheong down.

ok back home and back to the maple world. hey, serious creating a 'F4' in e-world? i really have no motivation creating a new char to train leh, v boring hitting with a bat. OHNO and i really dun anticipate tmr's sabbatical, feel quite dumb doin juggling. but ok, since cheryl's in with me, maybe things can get any worse. HEH.

Comments

Popular Posts