I SWEAR IM NOT GONNA EVER TAKE WEIRD BUS ROUTE TO LAVENDER. shld hav listen to ah guo/janice, in the end ive spent 1 and a half hr trying to reach ICA frm sch. OMG how ridiculous, i was totally pissed off. luckily didnt have to wait v long to collect my passport, though im late for the appointment by half an hr. I RAN OK! the person behind me dio rejected, coz they say they're closing. LUCKY ive booked an appt, if not i would be treated the same. whoops~ yes I AM JUST SO ANNOYED. really suspect im a bus jinx, they just wouldnt come when i want them to.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and ive to wait for another week. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! omg it's damn nice, i think i may change my blogskin to sth related to it soon. hoohoo no no i still love arashi XD jus temporary change ya..? whywhylove is airing now, i can see huo yan. <3

Comments

Popular Posts