I had a dream.
I had a dream that I had a dream.
I had a dream that I had a dream and I had a dream in it.
I had a dream that I had a dream and I had a dream in it which i dreamed of something.

so in exact, i woke up 4times today from these 4 consecutive dreams. the point to make: i wanted to tell the dream to my sis in these 4 dreams but every her in these 4 dreams refused to listen to me, even up till the one i really woke up from. hence, im here, coz i really want to talk abt it.

i dreamt that im in taiwan, incidentally stumbling on arashi's concert. sho started off rapping la tormenta, after which every member popped out together. nino was showing victory sign to the crowd (i was in the crowd too), den i did the same thing back to him AND HE LAUGHED IN SURPRISE!!! omgosh idk what's so funny (im super shou4 chong3 ruo4 jing1 i tell u!!) but aiba joined in the fun, he got so high till he pushed his mic to me and i started singing the ending sentence to introduce ohno in. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH and after all this i even ambushed arashi at the backstage, only managed to say hi to aiba since he was the only one who came out of the room. and aiba was really cute in my dream, oh gosh, *faints.

this is how they look like in my dream, anw i only rmb aiba and nino. others are quite blur.



wahaha nino in his next-door-boy outfit and aiba in his maggie hair.

ahhh, now i knew how stressed i am now from promos. to dream of the impossible.. shucks, how i wished im right with arashi and not here. ><

Comments

Popular Posts