STUPID.

just when i thought i can finally not go to school.
just when i thought i can finally sleep till very late.
just when i thought i can have my beautiful weekend.

it wrecks all my plan.
i just have to wake EARLY tomorrow to go to school in search of my lost thumbdrive. yes, blame it all on my carelessness for not checking before leaving. and im damn worried it's not there tomorrow - not only will i lose my beloved thumbdrive BUT also, made a wild goose chase and furthermore all the way to school. shucks.

what pains me the most is my collection of 260+ arashi pictures in it, and my I&R. oh thankyouverymuch, i never knew there's a need to train my weaken heart. i promise i will exercise more kaez, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let it lie safely in the comfort of computer lab and no itchy hand touches on it.

Comments

Popular Posts