OMYGOD my house was shaking vigourously a moment ago, and i really meant vigourously. at first i thought it was me getting all giddy up from lack of sleep or for watching too much arashi shaking my legs, but NO NO NO when i saw the water in the fishtank(the real one in my house) swaying here and there, i really thought my house is going to collapse somehow!!! but then, it stopped after like...5min? bet there's some serious earthquake somewhere right in indonesia or malaysia, hope it's alright. =/ well, anw, i didnt die, coz i manage to post this post =)

anw de-stressed abit before i start off another ep on shukudiakun and finally, revision.


and i seriously love this picture. 3 of them look so cute. BROTHERHOOD!

考试的势力入侵了我国教育制度,引发了学生与试卷之间的冲突。因为要考的题目多得蛮横霸道没天理,使得学生们不管朝或夕两者都一律不保,现处于一种凋敝的状态。让人雪上加霜的事实莫过于自己的愚昧无知、课堂知识脱离自己,从而导致现状的生活迈入无聊颓废的阶段,智商高低悬殊,不管卖猪卖羊也卖不出一个天地来。这个黑暗时代是否真的即将灭亡,拆掉了这个村,恐怕仍有整个县等待我们去翻新。

Comments

Popular Posts