meet my mentor teacher! hehe pls note that... ive cut my fringe.



anw it's supposed to be their celebration of MAF tonight, so i 给面子and went too. aiya basically i just want to build a good image in front of my mentor, since my image before that isnt that... nice? well nevertheless, it's really shocking to see a primary school having such a BIG SCALE celebration for a tiny winkily festival. prestigious mah. hmm.

so i went off early and simply decided on the spot (ok it's on the mrt, not on the spot) that i shld go library to mug. HAHA suprisingly i met lao lin in the library mugging (omgosh) so OF COZ, i joined her happily. HAPPY, not because of her, but of the table in which she's sitting at.

yes AND I FREAKING JUST FINISHED INTRO TO ORGANIC CHEM notes. INTRO ONLY, omg. what to do for the rest? dunno, arashi shall do if for me. XD and i didnt touch arashi for 2days le -misses them badly-. yet i wasted my time on dumb pet society. oh why am i so dumb.

the news reported ystday that lack of sleep will increase the chances of getting senile dementia. no wonder i am so forgetful recently. 老了. =X

Comments

Popular Posts