it isn't rare to see me awake at this time; it's only rare when i stayed up till so late not because of arashi/dramas.
YESH im workin on my pw video (which made me stare at the com for consecutive non-stop 12hrs) and now i can feel as if a hammer is banging against my skull. my eyes felt like they aint mine. sharp pains jabbing into the eyeballs. ohno i see the holy light.
well, waiting for jieyi to send me the last part tmr (hmm shld be counted as later le ba.) and i shld be able to finish the video in a jiffy. shucks i still have my I&R, which is the deadly one. i seriously AM gg to be a mugger frm now till end of promos. well, anyway it only needs 2weeks.
FIGHTING!



oh forgot to mention, jus now “我猜《高校花美男搜查大改造》”is damn nice, the contestant 2 and 4 are super shuai. i was charmed by 2 first, but when 4 came out i was like OMG.

he's called teddy (-_-)^ erps. ok chunk that aside, somehow i stalk dio his blog, found that he's quite narcissistic. and apparently he got popular alrdy, start gg for variety shows and shooting advertisement. but anw, shall post up a few of his pic, haha.



he even got his 宣传照. -.-



well. 反正美丽的事物往往都能赏心又悦目,何乐而不为?



done. and he's only 16. ><

ok im sleeping. dead tired.

Comments

Popular Posts