H.A.H.A. cant believe my luck today.

a day to commemorate: our class won the pe olympic thingy. OF COURSE! no one wants to do the ppt, no choice ive to take up the responsibility (i nvr knew pe rep has to do so much sai gang), and since i did the ppt, of coz ive to present it. really scare me out of my wits when i sat with the bunch of pe reps and wait for my turn to present, omg somemore in front of so many ppl + no script + no preparation + ppt done ages ago that i cant even rmb what topic im doing on. but haha, yes i think the judges only think that since my ppt is so wordy = looks v pro and as if loads of research were done, they announced me as the winner. LOL. still, v shuang. prizes are the hwachong towel (super scam, the one we got for free when we ran the macritchie crosscountry) and a box of cereal (erm, i ate one only, the whole box gave the class and shifu's class). but YEA, what matters most is the honour. WHOOAH it indeed leaves a good memory for me as a pe rep. =)

ok switch to chinese. something im quite troubled with recently.

总觉得很无奈。 无论在哪里,就是会碰到认得却又不认识的人。
也不能完全说是不认识,而就因为这样,事情就变得更为微妙了。是否承认对方的存在,潇洒地打声招呼;还是继续平时的漠视,装作宛如风刚吹过一样,不必加以在乎。
然而,有时候觉得这样的自己反而限制了社交圈子,对于过去曾认识的人不尝试叙旧、对于现在可认识的人更是不加以理会,虽然没有错,但就是觉得哪里不对劲。
犹豫,是因为不晓得要如何应付下文的场面,所以倒不如干脆不开启话题,让脑汁不断绞尽,坏了我已衰弱的脑袋。

这样,算不算自闭啊?

Comments

Popular Posts