stupid >< im once again late for sch today (though not exactly kana caught... somehow)

ransacked thru my pile of notes in the morning yet cant find my CLL notes, in the end missed 806 and domino effect - my 852. turned for mrt but i missed it too, so in the end by the time i got onto a random bus at newton mrt, I AM LATE by 1min. SIGH. MY MRT FAREEEEEEE! OF COZ, a persevering student like me would hav attempt to run for assembly when the bell hasnt struck, YET SUAY ENOUGH, i stepped onto this patch of DISGUSTING MUD in the field (RAHHHH I SHLDNT HAV RUN THERE), and i stopped. a teacher who was walking towards me was kind enough to inform me tt i was late, den my instinct was to ask to go to the toilet to wash my shoes. LOL 我就一去不回头, though she went to the toilet to ask me whether im ok anot and left me drying my shoes there. nvr collect my ezlink or anything. so i assume im counted as MIA for today's attendence? haha maybe she tot im damn pathetic enough, so decide not to report me as late. hmm ok i shall vote her for best teacher award, LOL. AH but i forgot how she looks like liao heh. sorry sorry~

it seems the earliest day ive reached home since dunno how many centuries ago. left sch at 1.40pm and reached home at 2pm, WOW WONDERFUL BUS! ok i shall not get niao-ed by kah again, I AM GG TO REDO CHAPTER 3 NOW!

再一次,让我看清你的脸。

Comments

Popular Posts