I know I am no saint myself, but facing him will ultimately turn anyone into an ugly devil. How far can anyone get to be this despicable when he himself is no where better or even, worse? The futile attempts to hide his hideous self never fail to disgust me right to the core, shameless ratting and open backstabs in order to get blinded supports to side his one-sided argument. There and you can sense the twisted personality he has, jealousy pumping through his vessels and hatred smacking you hard in the face. Yet again, cowardliness is all he possesses. He never seems to have the courage to admit his sins, unlike the times when he betrays you wholeheartedly and heartlessly. Not when he calls his dear little dinky mommy into his room to avoid his dad from hearing his sinister complaints – the miseries he had on how his second sister had put him through by taking the computer for her dramas and thus preventing him to play his runescape. Of course, if he ever had spill out the intention of wanting to play runescape, it is the day when I start keeping butterflies as my beloved pets.

Try to pick a bone in the egg, to think I’ll obediently let you get your way around peacefully, fat hopes. If you ever hold the belief that complaining and acting as if no one knows what’s up your sleeve can get you your desires, it’s time for me to advise you to abandon this naïve thinking. You may think it works all time, in fact yet unfortunately, it is a fallacy.

I always know who you are. I always know who you truly are. Ironically, this is what they call brothers.

Comments

Popular Posts