i stayed so calm when a butterfly landed on me this morning after chem lecture.

well done cheongyinghui, u didnt scream. at least saved my face in front of everybody (well, the swarm of seniors in front of me)

whatsoever, i think i just got too shocked to react. jus when i was praying hard that it will fly past me AND not into me, things turns out the wrong way. I NEVER KNEW I HAVE THIS UNNECESSARY CHARM TO ATTRACT BUTTERFLY (on second thoughts, INSECTS will be more appropriate), as i witnessed with my own eyes tt the butterfly took a U-turn and rested on my back shoulder, with me freezing for 3 seconds before speeding at 100km/hr (exaggerating lol) to shake it off. hope no one saw my action >< of coz i hurried off (far far away frm the danger zone where the butterfly lingers) immediately to an isolated area to moan over the unpleasant encounter. yet to my horror and horror, i bump into a moth. luckily it flew away before i realised it was there. ARGHS.

SHOO SHOO FLYING INSECTS. dont come near me, i hate u. rahssss.

Comments

Popular Posts