i feel so inferior. and why? why? why is this so? RAHS look at him!!!


This time featuring... MIZOBATA JUNPEI! know him through akai ito (a.k.a red thread), and he is simply fantastic! *.* im shocked that he actually acted in hanakimi, but well, largely due to the fact tat he's so insignificant in hanakimi tt i didnt notice his existence (haha). fine, despite all this, IM MELTING INTO HIM RIGHT NOW. KYAAAAAAAAA~~~ (hysterical fangirl shrieking, he's mine XD) and the horrible truth hit me right in the face tt he's only 20 years old, which means he's jus 3years older than me. LOOK AT HIM AND LOOK AT ME. [him being downright successful and me rotting my days off] i feel so ashamed rahhhhhhhhhhh.

&speaking of him, i can vaguely rmb a blogpost on haruma miura once posted by me, yes ME. letmme show u his face again [in case u forgot]



ya i know he damn shuai, there's no need to remind me. hmm born on 5th of April too (SAME AS ME!), in the year of 1990 (same as my sis), once again let's compare him with my sis. WONDERFUL HIM and HORRIBLE SISTER. sigh, why cant i get a brother like him. btw he acted in koizora (sky of love), in case u find him familiar. see la, his achievements are way past beyond mine, AND MIND U, he's only 19.

... and if we are speaking of talented young actors, how could we forget him??!..... KANATA HONGO!


i feel like a pedophile, but AIYA he's born in 1990 too, so two years older than me haha. he looks somehow younger than me though, lol. GO REFLECT ON YOURSELF BA, CHEONGYINGYI. an uprising star, acted in prince of tennis + seigi no mikata + nana2 + hinokio + tanteiQ, i swear u'll get attracted to him even though he looks like a kiddo with no charisma. find urself havin the misconception and embrace him with the new unleashed love!!!

OK i find myself off topic for so long. JUNPEI! added him to my idol list le, WAKAKAKA. omg i jus cant stand his puppy eyes, they are so so lovable. a new drama released recently with him and yamapi in it... Buzzer Beat, i wont miss it. right now i shall wait for tmr's hairy pottie first.

on a miserable note, i flunk all my block test. currently with no U though, but i expect it on the way soon. nxt tues, ARGHS.

Comments

Popular Posts