BLOCKS IS OVER! BUT PROMO IS COMIN! haleluya~

TODAY IS DAMN EMBARASSING. i jump out of bed to the horrifying realisation that i m late. imagine bargin into the hall last 5min before math exam, u wouldnt want that kind of attention. and the stupid kah's math teacher, when i ask him where's 67, he replied "u temperature 36.7 ah?" -puke blood- i almost died trying to gasp for more air (ok exaggerating here), but 1min before entering the hall i was in total great despair coz i didnt noe where to go. regretted so much for not checking the venue, but ohwells, i forgot. last resort was to call my CT, AND walao i called him and said my name, he sounded like huh i got such a student ah? fine la i noe im insignificant in class, but cant blame me wad, he didnt teach me any subject. to be honest, i think i see my pe teacher more than seeing leong lor. well ok tt's not the point, sai i sidetrack again, YA i was damn malu la. plus the fact tt i didnt eat my breakfast, so when i was doin the pp i totally feel like fainting. almost write 4x2=9, phew.

ok. CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN AGAIN! coz i die out of eddie liao haha. back to my dear arashi. good good tmr(ok it's today liao) whole day free for video watching! YAY! anw im working on another mao skin, so maos pls show ur support by cheering loudly right now. haha ok crap OHYA btw 16july harrypotter and halfblood prince's out, who wan go watch with me and janice? (jurong side is fine with me, i knew it -.-) if not i one-to-one date with janice, lol~

last but not least, though i doubt they will see this, good luck to those who take H1 chinese and bio ppl! -解放的人说着风凉话-

Comments

Popular Posts