XD! I PLAYED BADMINTON WITH KAIQI TODAY! AND NETBALL (eh more precise is with a volleyball instead) WITH QIQI&KAH&GUO!

lol random shit. cant wake up for peiqun camp and chem remedial, so i ponned bth. HEHE. supposedly chem makeup lesson is from 9 to 11.30am, but i reached sch at 11.30am sharp, so lingzhuo gave me tat shocked look. i think she's too shocked that i turn up at least, haha. ok anw so sweet of her to let me photocopy all her notes, YAY! aft passin pok her things and momo-ing a LITTLE bit, drifting with kaiqi for a while and did a LITTLE hw at my class bench, finally we PLAYED BADMINTON! haha my pe teacher was inside the pe dept when i went in to borrow rackets, she told me to go home instead of laggin in sch. aiy i find talking to my pe teacher quite amusing, coz actually i think she looks and talks funny. so ok first time in my life borrowin at the pe dept, played with qiqi, returned the equipment earlier than i promised, we went golden rooster to eat, and came back to play netball! lol my pe teacher totally diaoded, but nvm i borrowed a volleyball instead (coz there's no netball -.-) and while waiting for kah to end her taiwan rehearsal thingy, we self entertained (ok i self entertained) with the ball. so play play procrastinate whether to watch movie etc, all of us went home. AND THIS IS HOW I SPEND MY DAY TODAY, fei diao but yet first time in so many months, i find fulfilling.

挣扎了许久,却仍然做不出选择

Comments

Popular Posts