to my horror and horror and horror, i realised a horrendous thing ystday night while fb-ing.

half a year has passed, with pok's sometimes random comment abt her ares dance ic and me looking at the ares dance ic dancing their fac dance, plus the fact tat i watch dance night etc, the male dance ic turns out to be my nvps calligraphy senior! -.- i was TOTALLY SHOCKED (can u imagine it), was adding frens and asking pok "oi the lim chong tee person right, sounds like my senior. is he frm calligraphy?" den she says dnnoe, answered tat he's frm m.a.d, so i was like orh, no harm adding WHEN... ya it turns out he's the calligraphy person. LOL. i was like sure anot o.O? browsing thru the pic and still not recognising him. serious, it's not my prob, he DID change damn alot. now i see the wonders of hairstyles and spectacles, and once again, i reassured myself that pursuing the dream of a hairstylist isnt wrong afterall. *eyes glitter

so the total changeover of this senior really makes me reflect on myself. what hav i achieved these past few years? can vaguely rmb he's a quiet person(i always tot he's introvert) who beats me in calligraphy (roars), and scurried to catholic aft his psle and byebye, tat's the end. now tt we meet again (ok we didnt meet, to be precise is i discovered his existence), he'd chnged into a glittering(?) person. OK I SHALL AIM TO BE A SUCCESSFUL HWACHONG-IAN TOO. 年少时的斗志再次燃烧 *_*

still, it's unbelievable. if i had known earlier, i shld hav learn dancing too. maybe i will be slim now, like him. lol. rahhhss

anw, mao's newly created blog. navigate thru the links at the side! oh ok fine, it's http://themaos.blogspot.com. easy to rmb right

Comments

Popular Posts