after a 大补眠, im finally back! (revived)
shant elaborate on the camp, my sis tot it seems like the evolution of bsp camp. personally, i think bsp camp is nicer though. pictures will be up on fb anw =) and oh, miracle-ly, my grp kana first for the camp. haha, shuang la, but not really that exciting (considered there's only two competitions =.=)

anw, SORRY KAIQI!!! i lead u astray the wrong way from sports sch back to causeway, furthermore with so many lugguages weighing us down. hmm i shall go sharpen my direction skills before bringing u ard again, haha. aiyah it's a good exercise right! after being fed like pigs in the camp. conclusion, the location of sport sch really sucks. seriously, and this is wad i think when i was walking there myself on the first day of camp.

ok i feel so bad for not replying smses. coz really, i AM TOO LAZY. slap me pls, ya ya. to zhen, monday will be fine with me. to guo, THANKS! but i think i will hav my mom cut my hair anw. ok back to zhen and cheryl: gg for tkd outing? another thing, i will be changing my handphone no soon, no free smses but free incomin calls. so i bet i will reply sms through blogs too, or choose to call me then =D

saw the tv advert tt absolute boyfriend is screening soon on tv. lol, jap wave is here. cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts