OMG I GOT MY LEP SCHOLARSHIP! hahaa. shuang~ dun hav to pay school fees, yay. but on a sad note, i failed my cll test. lol.

and hoho kah!!! today ur netball teacher aka my pe teacher says im a natural. of coz not natural beauty la, lame shit, she said im a natural netballer. HOHO. provided tat i dun keep slipping the ball off my hands. LOL felt so shuang3, like wad u told me before tt im good at netball. but still, im nvr and will nvr be interested to join netball all because of ur sprained pig ankle. not worth it to hurt my dainty feet. AND dumbest thing lol, i kana two blisters on both soles after pe today. dun really understand why, well maybe it's my shoes that's too big(?).

got back my compre test. 24/50, i failed by one mark!!! ohhhh jus gimme tat one mark and make my life happier. lol p.o.w niao the whole class today to stop living in our disneyland. but if i rmbed correctly, it's her who started the whole thing by praising us as little snow whites and angelic princes. so actually i think it shld be her who shld stop wandering in her disneyland; it's time to face the truth that we (or most probably it's just me) suck in gp. cheers~

ups and downs. happiness and sadness. mixed emotions to see u in my dreams and in reality =X

這個時候 地球的兩端出現了兩種極端:
一個是快樂的﹑ 一個是悲傷的。
兩種不一樣的心情﹐隨同著地球一起旋轉﹐旋轉出我們內心的心聲。
曾經 我就在傷感中徘徊﹔此時﹐我卻踏上了快樂的極端
然而﹐並沒有想象中的快樂﹑興奮。
儘管知道每個人是無法一起步向嚮往的終點﹐但還是有那麼小小的希望一切都能美滿結束
我了解 處在難過中的心情
所以我並沒有多說些什麼
只是 鼓勵的話說不定能讓你們心情好過一些
加油 別放棄
我給予我最忠誠的祝福 希望下個幸運者會是你

至於我 仍覺得有些不可思議
正確來說 沒有多大的感覺﹐就覺得。。。就這樣?
只是父母親掩飾的欣慰 確定了我的選擇是對的
卸下的負擔 你我的心 真的輕了不少
終於 有空間喘氣 補缺四年的缺氧
你們 就是我之所以努力到現在的理由
所以謝謝你們的包容
我 真的很幸福

i realised ive been relying quite alot on my instinct recently. &i wonder if it's a good or bad thing.

我竟然有在那幾秒鐘猶豫是否要作出在夢中相同的行為﹐
而你的反應是否會相同?

Comments

Popular Posts