im glad that i took the initiative to organise yehui's bdae celebration today - it's the least i can do to help her. morever, get to see heliumomitty! anw, 就觉得我尽了做junior的责任, so the last thing i hope for is for her to get well soon =) and im quite touched that 2/3 of the OG turns up, and ppl i didnt expect to too.(though i shld be the one unexpected lol) thanks everyone! (ya i knew yall wont see this anw -_-) nevertheless, im still anti-ing any other og outing as ever. cheers.

life is full of ups and downs, and this's wad i experienced recently. u can get surprising results for wad u didnt expect, with opportunities lying ahead of u etc, but at the same time things tht simply made one reflect on onself is rather depressing. her words hit upon me like i dunno wad, not tt im upset over her lecture, but rather the sense of agreement made me guilty of wad ive done. really teaches me a lesson not to assume too much of how others are thinking, i shld be the one approaching and asking instead of guessing and hesitating. well, though it's too late, it's nvr too late in life. hope for the best for tmr, i will put in my best effort, and after tt change for the better subsequently in tkd in future.

i love my family. i knew they dun really exactly noe wad's happening, but the unique way they tried cheering me up nvr failed to make me happier. no matter how we bicker and fight, you guys are the best afterall.

ohh pok becomes the pres for cip exco. grats! nxt time got any lobang mus count me in, so tt i can earn loads of cip hours too. =)

Comments

Popular Posts