IHEARTLEP! <333>

haha. ok i think i'd my priorities all wrong, srsly, but nvm, it's PHOTOS PHOTOS time! my grp's children are super kawaii, different personalities yet blending in so well. wad can i grumble?


the ones i <3>
blue boy on my left (haha he'd damn qian4bian3, but enjoyed the times attempting to box him)
&
4th green boy counting frm most left of pic (OMY i felt so freaking guilty tt i called him during icebreaker. i tot he's jus too shy to speak, but apparently it isnt so. he's damn guai1 and look and listen to me with sparkling eyes, aaarghs -flail my arms and fainting with delight-



and the whole lot like speaking nonsense to me, most imptly YESH i enjoy blabbering nonsense to them too. XD lol and they're jus so cute, some told me they dun wan take photos yet now i see them poppin out in the photos. cuteeee. how i miss my old days in pri sch when we simply ramble on rubbishy talks. haha hope to see some of them in the upcoming writing camp. dun mind cracking up with them, coz it really brightens up my day!

though we didnt win anything, grp 6, but YOU ARE ALL LOVED BY ME AND EYU! hope to see u guys nxt time!
nxt up: US!
to lepcouncillers: all the hard work's worthed it! THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!
to lepvolunteers: it wouldnt hav succeed without yall. THANKYOU!!!


-anticipating and dreading writing camp =x =D -

Comments

Popular Posts