dry run ystday for pok's cip event. quite fun hmm hmm, only tt i dun like frisbee. anw fun part and the most memorable thing was that POK AND ME WALKED FRM COMMONWEALTH MRT STATION TO QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE! solely relying on a few of kah's words, "961 got go queensway". yay, with my great instinct and our braveness, we turn and swerve and landed in this uncivilised express highway, pondering whether to go on when... 961 zoom past! haha ya so we cheered and move on, finally setting our first ever foot on queensway shopping centre. the whole day's conclusion: katong lasksa is superb! and my dear adidas shoes tt attracts me cost $85. ohnoooooo.

went for the food fair in expo today, diaoded. only funny part was my mom saw the singapore flyer and asked, "eh, this called wad ah? 魔鬼天轮?"
"eh no. it's called 摩天轮" -_-
anw got super pissed at the fair. I HATE CROWDS, seriously. somemore it's barbaric crowd, who hit their way thru without apologising. gramps. i SHLD REFUSE to budge nxt time, see how they'll react. and my sis got lost and she didnt bring her hp, which is the dumbest of all. spent quite some time finding her, during the process i was thinking wad if i run up the stage and snatch the mic and scream for my sis. most prob i'll get thrown out. so alternate thinking: i shld slump onto the floor and act like a nerd to attract attention, and screaming retardedly for my sister (in a way tt i cant find my way home and wants my sister). but on second thoughts, wouldnt it be super weird if they ask me how my sis looks like and i answer brilliantly tt she wears white shirt and has short hair. a retard shldnt act smart like this right. so OUT, both ideas, and i stick back to finding my sis in the normal way.

ok till now i haven play a single game or watch a single drama. shld not procrastinate further and get down to enjoyment. cheers~

to kaiqi: thanks! im moved haha. im ok, so dun worry =D ohh nxt time got any cip hr thingy i'll call u along! who call u hav geog lesson ><

Comments

Popular Posts