HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

HAHA,我又老了!OHNOOOOOOOO!!!! 我不想,我不想,不想长大!长大后世界就没童话(quite true though)

hmm. well, im so so damn gandong but a whole bunch of fellow mates. so im here to dedicate the post to ya~
starting frm the first who sms me:

leader yuanmao: LOL wth, damn interesting."清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂。毛匆匆,共祝您生日快乐,凸如毛厕。" cant deny it's your style nia. (anw the reason u're e first to sms me is becoz u smsed one day earlier -.-) LOL anw, THANKYOU LEADERMAO!

cheryl: HAHA SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE. u're the 2nd one. but still, im so touched u stayed awake till 12am to sms me. (or it's jus me thinking too much as u happened to be awake at 12am -.-) my adorable cheryl =D stay happy kaez! u still have us the mao tribe.

liying: omg liying i didnt expect u. lol at first i didnt get the sweet&sour joke, but OK I UNDERSTAND NOW! XD ARIGATOU~

qiqi: QIQI~~~ i think i wont fail my grading afterall, coz according to cheryl and according to her fren, if we fail the white belt test we might as well quit taekwondo. BUT YAY U RMB ME! so im not outcasted afterall HAHA! *muacks muacks

edward: haha thanks for ur gift, it's cute! and YESH, im seventeen now. so i shall mature and evolve into a raichu.=D

ah guo: LOL guo why still dunwan sleep at 12am??? OK lame shit yesh, no one sleeps at that time. THANKS ANW and all the way for H2O!

kah: AH KAH, 坏人长命,i dun wan live for so long. LOL. ok i accept the 福如东海though.XD AHH HA THANKYOU FOR TREATING ME EVEN THOUGH URE BROKE, BUT NO CHOICE, coz im your best fren. WAKAKAKAKAK~~~ >O


it is so double the size of A3 pp. ok so i shall take up the challenge and sent her an ultra big one this july.

seoul garden at city hall after taekwondo prac on fri. my bdae celebration in advance!

千言万语里,只有一句话能表白我的心。而那一句话,我想由它们来传达给你。


halfway eating, to be exact while trying to eat my first shellfish, hermit popped up and say hello when i barbecued the shellfish.




OMYTIAN! hermit is cooked. LOL.





and pok flung it onto the floor while playing with it. (spot the tiny white dot)




went for a go at toy catcher. well, i think it's my first time playing, BUT HEY maybe ive got luck+potential in it, coz we managed to catch PIPI with ten bucks. (of coz not with my money, i dun waste money on such things)



欢乐时光总是过得特别快,这,我们都知道。
今后,我会更加珍惜这份难得的友谊,就如你所言,感情是需要双方的谅解才能维持下去的。
今后,你所做的决定,我会给予意见,但与此同时,更是我的支持。
今日以后,希望我们还能毫无牵挂的,做pok pokier and pokiest frens。



LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MY GREATEST FREN GANG! i dun care, yall my gang.
pizzahuted at causeway after taekwondo this morning!



我们这圈的形成,来得不易。
过节、争吵、偏见... 然而,到了最后才了解彼此的重要性。
我们的性格都不同,观念也有很大的差别,外加一些更是奸诈无比,但是,无可否认的,
我们都抱着一颗真诚的心对待彼此。
只希望,对方也一样。
环境的转变打倒不了我们、身处的逆境掩埋不了我们、世俗的私情缠不住我们,
紧记着身后支持你的朋友
勇敢地踏出每一步
因为即使跌倒了,我们会在背后扶持你,
扶持你受伤的心灵。
my dear friends, it doesnt matter if we knew each other for 5 years or 3 years, coz it is you who make me stronger than who i am now.
and just for this, i am blessed. =D

Comments

Popular Posts