haha folks, GOOD NEWS!

after a little bit of cheating + stretching from taekwondo, my sit-and-reach improves significantly from 31cm to 49cm!!!! ULTIMATE CHEONG SHALL STRETCH HER WAY THRU THE UNIVERSE!

omytian. was havin mass convo with my class, and they were saying there's this SUPER ULTRA STRONG WIND blowing in the west. so i was like o.O strong winds? CRAP la, mine here is TOTALLY still. humid climate. so msn-ing halfway when the wind travelled to my house. LOL the scene is totally hilarious. coz the wind came so abruptly and i simply screamed and jumped away from my com to close the windows (coz on msn wenhao was saying his house windows dio slam open/close, so i dunwan my hse windows to end up like his), but ya THANKS TO MY MOM WHO LIKES TO OPEN EVERY WINDOW IN THE HOUSE WIDE WIDE, and the fact tat im aint an octopus, i didnt get to close all windows in time and the magazines on top of my fish tank flew 5metres away, ya and the glass vase of my house shattered. 够扯的. haha april's wind, indeed a memorable one. pok got so high on msn:

- KATH! // says:
woah
your there got big wind?
my house here outside suddenly can hear the wind howl like siao la
super strong wind
the trees shaking like mad
scaryyyyyyyyyyyyy
the howling is freaky

yep and im worried for my plants outside the corridor. they are shaking like mad too, but too bad, i cant carry them in. later dio blown away myself LOL.

supposed to do lep website stuff now. but HAISH procrastination + idk what im really supposed to do, im draggin again. typical me, but yes THIS IS ME. cheers~

Comments

Popular Posts