waseh my bro super cunning. i think he filled my hp no as the parents contact in sch. wth. and the sch keeps calling my phone. ( me finally returning the call in sch when there's consecutive 5 missed calls). ya usual rambles abt his poor results, ok i shall narrate abit of the convo:

the teacher: is this xxxx(i didnt hear properly)'s parent?
me: HAH? no.
the teacher: err do u hav any son or daughter?
me: eh NO. im a student =.=
the teacher: OH OH which class are u frm?
me: err 09S67.
the teacher: 09S67........ (she lagged for a while) are u frm zhonghua?
me: -_- no. im frm hwachong.
the teacher: EH? i think i've called the wrong no.

ok finally here i suddenly tot of sth.

me: isit anything abt cheongyingkang?
the teacher: (she sounded excited) YA YA YA. u r...?
me: his sister. -.-

lol. ok it's quite entertaining to hear the teacher shrieking with delight. ya so we talked over the phone for some time and she told me to keep an eye on my bro's work. walao. wad am i lor. his nanny meh. after tat when i got home, his math teacher called me. -_- (for everyone's info, the first teacher's his FT) goose im gonna kill my bro. how could he think that everything'd be okay if he direct all his teachers' calls to me. i feel like a 请留言 machine.

ohman the ong-yen-chin-like teacher is super humorous!!! 他完完全全点开我的笑穴. couldnt stop howling with laughter every time he spoke. PRISHHHH dun say tat my 笑点 v low k. it's really funny.

HAH mar holi is finally here! but i dun really feel the mood ya, coz i can sense my file exploding with hw. sianz~

Comments

Popular Posts