saw my post on jts and was appalled that it's only 3days ago. jts felt like ancient.

arghs im dilemma-ing whether to apply for a post in lep council. feel like doin the IT stuff coz it sounds interesting to manage a website, furthermore can pick up skills to contribute to arashi fansites. but SIAN, i doubt i can get in la, since it's voting system. try no harm?

PI. prelimary ideas. i have no idea how to chunk out ideas. and ive to finish it tonight, coz my teacher keeps threatening to AWARD demerit points. haish i dun get it la, why other classes can hand in like.. next week? wad's the rush anw, especially when we are only told on mon to do it.

AND I FLUNK MY MATH ASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!! 4/20. ohgoose. failed terribly. this is the result for not doin my tutorials. i think i really hav to do tutorials to pass my tests. ah blame the sch for starting sch early, always hav to wake up early to escape being demerited. that's y im always too tired to do any hw. haish cheongyinghui has turned into someone she herself doesnt even know, since when does she care abt being late? not when ur Civic tutor keeps stressing on "u expect me to put 'xxx has put in effort not to be late' in the testimonial?" sigh. wo3 bu2 yao4 bian4 de2 na4 me4 fu1 qian3.

it appears thrice in front of me today. AAARGHs. i can feel the 送友人 ambience, 哀而不伤.

Comments

Popular Posts