im lagging for 3days, and it's CHERYL'S fault tat i didnt post. coz she jus freaking doesnt wan to send me the photos. but nvm, i shall wish bdae greetings first. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAIQI AND MY SISTER! shall post the photos when i got it frm cheryl. (sob she says im a liar T.T im so hurt. but i said she's prettier than her cousin, AM I WRONG?)

ahhhhhh sensitive discussion with pokie over at loong john silver. sigh. i really hope it can die out, it's not even worth to think abt it. NANDE???? wei she me hui shi ta? i dont want =X

haha i keep losing things. first my PW form, now's the founder day cip form. but HEY-HEH, random come across 6F's class blog and they have a sample!!! DOMOO ARIGATOU, ive printed out a copy for myself. LOLZ. that's what i call a class blog = able to meet my needs. lol in case my class ppl see this, NO NO NO crap stuff are also essential!! *smilez smilez ( sigh, wo3 mei2 zun1 yan2 le)

kahkah mentioned abt gg sentosa. plus now kaiqi says she wans a picnic(?) so am i supposed to craft out another mao's outing where we can sit under a coconut tree and stare at free monkey show, munching away food we've prepared for the picnic? free respond guys~

Comments

Popular Posts