yay~ i jus saw frm dashboard that i've 206 posts in total. SIXERS! lol.

finally, tmr's the last day of orientation, and my class's doing a skit tat involves commercials. lol dunnoe how it'd turn out to be. and guo was feeling resentful towards hmm hmm. lol.
anw, ive been feeling bad for not posting anything of my OG. ya, everyone's really enthu abt their OG, so i shld try to be like that too. xiang2 lai2 xiang2 qu4 i decided to facebook for OG38 grp photo:


<3 OG38 no matter what
last but not least, i really miss my maos. i can still rmb vividly when we always gather in the canteen every morning to gossip. oh send me some maos' photos, so tat i can post. =D
war games today. my deadly enemy won. ares. AHHHHH. lol. that double decker indian guy frm ares, TOTALLY crashed into me like a bull. now ive got a big blue black on my arm. rahss. dun let me see him again, i'll.. i'll, i will... RAH at him.
simply have no time for shows. new eps for boys over flowers and love or bread, but i jus cant watch. let alone my dear arashi, it'd been 2 weeks when ive last watch their shows. aarghs. emo shit.

Comments

Popular Posts