whoosh. my mom's gone with the wind.
i just got home to find my mom packing her lugguage. ya she's gg genting again. heard tat she jus got a call ystday/today and decided to go. lolz. three days without my mom, i wonder who will wash the clothes. (not that she'll wash, it's tat she'll order someone in the family to wash)

what a wonderful day. athena's icecream sold out like wad. 50cents per cone? wth. and i was too late to buy one. aash. sch's tiring me out, i dunno why the hell i joined huangcheng. maybe i'll turn up when the painting work starts. and mu4 gong1 looks super efficient compared to mei3 gong1 la, the prop leader's till that MAXIMUM. cheryl tot she saw a flicker of hope when we suggested cable wire and glue gun. lolz.

im lagging in fac dance, really dunno how to dance huh. my limbs simply cant coordinate, it's not my fault right?! nvm, for the first time, i shall mug in this area. prepare to see a new me nxt mon. =D

i jus hope that i can forget abt him.

Comments

Popular Posts