orientation starts today! yet it's so freaking tiring~
ya u can imagine tat im seeing half of everything now, coz my eyelids are closing soon, im gonna go slp.
but i shall comment abit on the orientation ba.

HMM heard frm junkiat tat yuensin got into hwachong too. CONGRATS! ya i tot she's super pro coz it's hard to get in as a non-ip, apparently leechers like us simply get to squeeze into the college without much effort. so ya, she's really good, wow. i cant imagine myself taking o lvls, sure fail like siao. anw, my sis was telling me tat we shall be celebrating... 4 northviewians in hwachong! and she was describing tat we are a small island standing independently, while i added on that rulang ppl's the surrounding sea that submerged the whole island. nevertheless, may we stand upright, northviewians.

ok comments on my OG. i dunnoe wad to say actually, it's neither bad nor good. ya maybe coz it's the first day, so it's quite normal tat ppl talk less to one anth. but i dun really think i'll click with them though, they jus dun seem to be my pai4. so, hmm, on the brighter side there's 4 more days left. to be abit pessimistic: ya i still have 4 more days to endure.

and ya, my OGL. an ex ny girl too, and YA i dun think i'll enjoy her to be my fren. maybe better off a senior, coz she's quite, erm, serious? no la, it's jus tat her thinking clashes with mine too, wad she values more are things i dont giv a damn, so i can imagine myself bah-ing off with her if i take her seriously as my friend. hmm, so Guo, dun get too envious on me. my grp doesnt seem as good as u think huh.

ok i think i shld stop criticising my grp, they hav their good side too. i shall admit that it's me getting too tired, so im grumpy now. strongly suggest tt they shldnt stretch the whole orientation for so long, i mean the time, they shld cancel out the dumb lectures in the mornings and include those who shld be included, not ppl like us who are NON AEP or KI or whateva crap it is. it's quite obvious tat it's wasting our time right, and not tat i wan to criticise. it's jus so dumb. "they dun manage time properly"- quoting frm my sis over dinner. and for the next few days the dumb lectures are continuing, im kindof considering wad yitkhai suggested on bus: gg sch late. so linzhen, wan join me? KYA KYA!

and OH i dunnoe where salad is. and who she is. or which group she's in. maybe in my grp? haha. i might as well go take a loud hailer and hail her out tmr: "JOIN ARASHI FANCLUB!" dare me to do it, i wont.

Comments

Popular Posts