i realise im the most hardworking one in the mao family, coz it's like only me who update my blog.

ok. fourth day, 2nd last day.
and it's just when i feel abit of sense of belonging to my dear OG38. it's gonna end soon.
ya i know i may have the chance of meeting any of them in next week's CT, but it aint gonna be the same anymore. OK THEN i shall stop emo-ing le lor. haha.
well, anyway i think my grp's SUPER strong. i really mean super. it's like, we can easily win the orientation games w/o puttin in much effort, coz apparently the guys in the grp was super duper good at sports and can like almost hit/score/crawl everything. well, first time in this kind of grp, im kindof thrilled to be a leecher.

but still, i shall be glad that im in this grp. samba? 38. haha. sounds crude. but easy to rmb huh. budden it kindof reminds me of three eight, the class next to ours. (sense of rivalry arising) nevertheless, may this memory stays with me for now onwards.

actually i wanna blog lots of things, the gears' turning furiously in my mind jus now, but dunnoe why blank diao. so well, we'll leave it till tmr which i'll hav a big official post for the end of OG38. anw i freaking cant choose my subj combi in the hwachong isp, and according to janice lim the sch portal's experiencing a system crash. good lor, the whole thing gonna shut down tmr 9am, and ive yet chosen my combi. wth. so im quite pissed off now.

guess ive to bring my lappy tmr to try again in the morning. read salad's post, im happy coz im being mentioned. hah. u guys will noe how i feel if one fine day ure being mentioned by someone u look up to. it's so honoured!!! well, guess u wont noe how i feel anw. suan le.

Comments

Popular Posts