HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAH KAH!
haha. kah's totally embarassed today. her face's as red as a tomato.

ok to live up the name of being hardworking and the great person who post every 2days (ok ive exceeded abit), i shall make the effort to update my blog despite being so tired after school!
had CLL/CSC orientation today. TOTALLY lame dio. i dun even understand why they're organising it in the first place. other than telling us how and when's the LEP concil thing, and that if we want to take H3 CLL we've to get at least a C for endofyear result, there isnt much to listen to. ohh one takeaway is paopao is really super AA. lol. can see him jumping at the center of every photo to attract attention. AND haha zhen jus told me she got into activity ic. cheers, well done =D i shall try to run for a post in LEP concil thing too.

a rainbow outside my hse jus now! it's super nice, and brightens up my day. it's so long since ive saw one, so i was like uttering gibberish to my sis: "彩虹就是连接天与地的桥梁, 是七彩仙女飞下凡间的时刻." best part, my mom heard it and was looking awed at me. haha she's amazed i could bai1 such things out. cheers, im clever, too bad. yay~

wahhhhh im feeling quite guilty nowadays for ponning huangcheng. we shall make the effort to go la, maybe try to make it fun or wad. if not i think i might as well quit lor. HAISHHHH. chem's totally disastrous. i dunno wad the lecturer was mumbling abt. he assumed we all noe and didnt bother to stop (ya la the sch's exploding with pros and im too dumb to understand). whatever lurh. i think i really have to mug chem till like siaozhabo le lor.

fac dance competition on friday! let's jiayou artemians! though i suck in the dance anw. it's so stressful to see my CT even enthu-ing abt and muggin it. i mean, dance leh!! somehow it influenced me and i kindof learn the whole dance myself too. aiyyy anw MAOs, DINNER AFTER FAC DANCE K! suggest a place ba, i tot we shld be efficient this time and make it a successful dinner. =D

Comments

Popular Posts