haha, 坏毛病又犯了.
jus becoz thousand-yr-demon's not out to catch me, im late again today!
hah, i jus got the bad habit of thinking time always waits for me, so i took my own sweet time to button up my shirt this morning. ya conclusion's i miss 804 and domino effect: i miss 852 too. glad im a newbie, didnt get demerit. (i see my future self when i stare at the J2s today)

kaez so 2nd day of orientation. turns out as bad as ive expected.
or even worse.
i simply cant see the freaking point why we hav to have it for so long, with the fact tat we're still gonna be splitted up to respective faculties. i mean, hey, it's not like everyone's gonna have the same interest if u stuff them tgt for the whole day and do lame stuff. ok wellz, look, it wont work if members of the grp keep disappearing right. what can i say lor. fine, ok, 3 more days.

but LOL, interesting thing of the day was i get to see a 2m guy slamdunking in front of me. he's in my grp, super tall and pro. i think he can be a star basketballer le la, judging frm his height. super at advantage, sweeped every flying balls like flies and leaping like a frog. goose. i wish i can have his skills and height. we were cheering "yao min yao min" for him. lol.

I MET SALAD TODAY! haha. she tot i was a stalker, givin me that startled look when i said " ive been reading ur blog". lol. ok la, im being too friendly. but OHMAN, who couldnt get excited when she met anth arashi fan??! hah, hope i can get to talk to her often, she looks and sounds friendly. HIP HIP HURRAY FOR ARASHI!

last thing tat i wanna mention: im feeling quite happy lately for meeting pri-sch frens. i mean, seeing familiar faces ard does brighten up ur day huh, especially when u didnt expect them to like, acknowledge ur presence. a small hi does make me feel warmth, coz at least they make the effort to call me over the crowd. it makes a lot of difference, really, compared to walking past each other and ignoring the other party. ok i shall learn frm my great frens to stop being the snobbish-me AND bid a hi to everyone i see along the way even if we hav nth to talk abt ltr on. GAMBATE NE CHEONG YING HUI!~

Comments

Popular Posts