haha im in denial to do my chem. it's simply too hard for me, so ive chosen to come here and slack.
AAH jc is TOTALLY ___. it's like, i can alrdy feel the pressure rocketing in my head, and the siren's gonna go off anytime. no time for com, seriously, and i shld count myself lucky to be able to blog during this time.
oh man i srsly dread GP and PW and chem, worst of all we are having our CAs in 2weeks time (including this wk), and hello, correct me if im wrong, i tot we officially start lesson this monday? CAs... wth.
and there's fac dance (in which i have yet attend one *guilty) & CCA orientations & othernonsense. my home'd really turned into a hotel, and i miss the comfort of my bed. aarghs. have to get up early and return home late, stomach getting hungry really pissed me off.
AND im having sorethroat. =/ wanna talk, but my throat keeps ka-dioing. ohh i realise kah's bdae's coming... what u wan kah? me? hah.
ohh random thing today. lingzhuo (my classmate) and i were walking down the corridor today when we bumped into paopao(tat dance ic) and mingyang(the short artemis fac head). they were kind of 'fighting' and throwing a plastic-like thingy at each other, and ya, apparently didnt want to lose face in front of us (juniors), so they continue hitting and throwing and paopao ran away childishly with mingyang totally red-faced and embarassed after being hit by pao2. in the end he zoomed away quite fast too. lolz. quite funny la, the scene, in the sense that he completely lose face. haha. i didnt noe mingyang got such a side.
ok cheers. ive got calligraphy orientation tmr, and im still thinking whether to pon anot. and mao's dinner's screwed diao, i dunno wad will happen tmr, so zou3 yi2 bu4 suan4 yi2 bu4 ba.

Comments

Popular Posts