YAY! it's 除夕tonight. haha.
well, my dad told us we've to 守100 days for my grandma, so during this period of time im not supposed to wear bright color clothes especially red and also, not to visit any frens' hse. (yall can come n visit me if u wan misfortune to befall upon u) so ya, jus wanna say that nxt time i can only meet u guys outside.

k nvm. anw went visit my grandma's ling2 wei4 jus now, aft tat shopped at giant. HAHA I BOUGHT A JEANS! ya it's not that norm jeans, got a few cuttings and i simply love it. persuaded my mom to buy for me (she thinks it's too baggy and torn to cost $30), but STILL i succeeded and she buys for me. HAHA best part here, later i realised the cashier didnt count the jeans in, even though he keeps scanning it and types the code into the machine. actually i realised sth's wrong, but ive got the feeling he also knows there's sth wrong yet cant be even bothered to do anything abt it, so he jus stuffed the jeans into the plastic bag and continues scanning other items. well, since he cant be bothered, why shld i? HA, ya in other words, i got it for free~~

solar eclipse tmr!! i heard it on the news, and am looking so forward to it. surf for some news and here it is:

In Singapore, the partial eclipse will be begin from 4:30PM to 6:30PM
(local Singapore time). Maximum eclipse will be at 5:49 PM. The sun will be in
the western sky and during maximum eclipse, 72% of it will be covered up by the
moon! It will be a pretty impressive sight. Just pray that the clouds stay out
of the way.

Comments

Popular Posts