T.T im here to apologise to cheryl and kaiqi. sry for pangseh-ing!!

yep im bai-kah now, not exactly able to walk. to be more precise, every step i limp, it seems thousands of needles are stinging my wounds. went to see a doc jus now, and he was quite amused. ohh forgot to mention, all of these happened because of.... my corn!!!
well there's this corn which is a real corn, and two others that i thought are too. so i went plastering all of them and in the end, the doc told me "ya u noe that the plasters are actually strong acids which burned thru ur skins, so now the healthy ones are all dead". imagine how horrified i was, but at the same time super embarassed. so he sterilized all of them (including the real corn) and gave me painkillers and creams blah blah to apply and told me to go see him again. AND worst of all i forgot to ask him when to see him again. when the skin heals back? lol. the funniest part of all was the doc's super amused by what i did, saying i went to burn my healthy skin myself. HAISH IM SO NOT GONNA EVER BUY CORN PLASTER ANYMORE!

ohh tips to my friends: the doc told me that actually corn plasters arent the best thing to remove your corns, coz u dont exactly noe how much to 'burn' ur skin to get that damn thing out, and this can really cause u more problems (like me myself), for example infections or pus or whatever horrible things u can imagine. SO, if any of u ever kana one, pls go to the doc so that he or she can shave (the doc told me shave) it off for u. quick and fast, nice ones~

so now im on medicine ALL BECAUSE OF MY STUPIDITY. aargghs. super regret. but lucky i remove the plasters early, if not i think im gonna see my bones soon. thought couldnt go sch tmr, coz the wounds super pain, but jus now the doc used a needle to poke and poke and now it feels better, so afterall i hav to go sch. =.=

ohh. which uniform shld i wear, hongzhi or jc de? (coz i thought i'd be a noob if i turn up differently frm others =/)

Comments

Popular Posts