it's 2009!
i would like to say a BIG happy new year to all my family and friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

well, apparently this is the biggest font size i could get, so hem, jus make do with it =D

heh a new year ahead, a fresh start, so ive suddenly decided to change my blogskin ystday night when i was lying on my bed. couldnt get to sleep after the countdown (i was countdowning in front of the tv 'alone' *sob lolz.) oh coz my family was roaming ard and not exactly sitting in front of the tv wif me to watch, so i call this alone. so nvm, i jumped out of bed at 1am and started doin the blogskin again, yet got caught by my mom out of bed and was forced back to sleep at 3, nevertheless, I'VE CHANGED MY SKIN AGAIN!!! YAY YAY YAY. mina-san, let's gambate for 2009! (to my dear arashi members too)

haha wishes~~~
# aiba-chan to have a new drama.
# my mp5 wont spoil.
# jc life as slack as sec life.

ok let's have some goals:
# i shall not be late for anything more than ten min. [i shall not be late for school]
# i will save $1 per day.
# i shall not spend >1hr in the bathroom.
# i shall grow taller. [ i mean make some efforts to grow, like drink milk]
# i shall not get pissed with my brother.
# i will read twilight series by hook or by crook.
# i shall aim to try my very best to reach my goals.

currently waiting very high for arashi's new single to be released.

Comments

Popular Posts