finally sch today... i shall mark the start of the day with my blog post =D
sleep distrupted by my bro who chiong into my rm to wake me up at 5am(purposely ok! i jus reminded him ystday that my sch starts at 11am), followed by the commotion sis and parents create at 6am (when they are leaving the hse, and they didnt bother to keep their voices down), so after being awoken so many times, i got abit pissed off and get off my bed at 8am. ya then i went toilet with harry potter& the half blood prince for abt 1hr, and here i am!

tried the uniform just now, figuring out how to make the shirt look long so that my body will look longer. HAHA i think ive succeeded, so im very contented now. my dad called jus now to wake me up, IM SO GAN DONG AND DECIDED TO DEDICATE THIS POST TO HIM!!! heh. dun worry dad, i wont overslept~ (cant believe that i woke up myself too)

haish i jus feel like mapling, coz long time nvr maple le, but it's like im left with ard 15min, setting up the laptop is so sian, logging into maple is even sianner as it takes donkey minutes, so i think i might as well stop everything here and go pack my things before gg out then..

Comments

Popular Posts