HANSEL AND GRETEL. it's spelled like this right?
so i watched it with my sis today. though it's supposed to be a horror movie, i wasnt freak out but ended up crying miserably. so a comment to everyone: it's not a scary movie afterall, another typical korean horror show that isnt horrifying, but more to the move-people-hearts-plot show. the boy is my favourite, haha.

watched a few of aiba's tensai zoo show. he IS cute afterall, and i was chui2-ing my heart while watching the part he was in singapore. 2006!!! i wasnt into arashi tat time, KYAAAAAAAAA. how old was i... 2 yrs ago, means sec 2. eeyer. if only he can secretly come singapore again, i'll stalk after him. HAHAHA.

tantei Q is getting interesting. at least i didnt stop watching, means it is a show worth to watch. got a lot of shows i totally cannt continue, like zettai kareshi (though it's super popular). dunnoe, maybe that guy looks too ugly for me to continue watching. HEY IM NOT SAYING YAMADA IS SHUAI K, i still HMM cannt tahan his hair. lol.

wanted to watch arashi, but i think my eyes cant take it anymore. i know im tired, but still, im using the com >8hrs daily. im lvling soon for maple... 54, here i come!

kaiqi is moaning and complaining to me over the phone, so OKAY i shall make her wish come true and include a tagboard here. This week's gonna be a money flushing out week, dreamelody jacket $45!!!! ><

hah and finally i stayed till midnight to finish a convo came up by me between riida and aiba. kawaii ne~~~~ SO LOL, just in case (my sis was telling me ltr fans mistaken it really for translation), it's NOT a translation or anything but purely a bored arashi-fangirl *me who imagine a cute ohnoaiba's conversation. heeh XD

Comments

Popular Posts