haha i AM guilty conscious. wandering off to visit other ppl's blog before realising it's zhen's bdae today. and it's 11.30pm now, LOL. gomenasai~~ i was doing blogskin till 忘我境界.

yay so yep im crazy and addicted and i shall LI4 ZHI4 to become a pro blogskinner. i think my eyes now can see double lining for everything, shit. tanteiQ is nice, though i still dislike yamada. at least megu and kyu and kazuma are nice to watch. and the case are interesting, even though most of the time i can guess who's the murderer. arashied a little today, spend 3/4 of my time looking for arashi pictures and doing blogskin (in the end i got the pics from my mp3, bahh). shall think of more designs, and learn more of the techniques. WAHAHAHA!

i think my shoulder ache has worsened. now the moment i pressed my back, i will go AHHHH and ahhh~. hmm, serious?

okay ppl let's settle the majong session. comin sat right?

Comments

Popular Posts