AHHHH TANTEI Q ROCKS!
hmm hmm hmm im so so so afraid i'll fall in love with yamada, but luckily, my self control is super strong! kya kya kya. ok i LOVE his character RYU and not him himself the actor. ok settled.
ya so at the last scene they flashblack all the ppl and the cases class Q had solved. KYAA i can TOTALLY feel their growing friendship bond through the show. wow the story plot is nice, haha. and i didnt expect the ultra-criminal king hades to die so easily. lame. and i tot dan-sensei would die too. den it'd be so beautiful~ LOL. nevertheless, it'd been a long time since i've experienced such a huge blow after finishing a show. wanna more of it, but hmm it's wiser to keep it short and sweet. if not end up like fated to love you.
yay and kyu is super sweet in the show. and megu too. i can still rmb myself watching the show because of megu, and HEY it's like, the first time ive started a show because of a girl. all the time it's the guys. haha. maybe i'll watch the special tmr.

zhen, kah and ah gek flew to japan le. KYA. I LOVE JAPAN! and i cant believe im flying off to taiwan this sunday. wanna get myself a hoody jacket so badly, but 所谓心有余而力不足, AYYYYYYYYYY! life is not so brilliant sometimes afterall~~~

oh went to help out at my mom's stall today. once again, I CANT STAND AUNTIES. ok im not referring to my mom, she's still 18years old, LOL (according to her). there's this aunty in which i dunno which stall she belongs to who swaggered to my mom's stall and began blahing, the content mostly on her 爱儿. lol i totally got amused, coz my mom was somehow 'scolding' me that the ai-er got msg 1.5 and i got 7 (er i dunnoe why she got the mindset that i had 7, but nvm, i didnt respond), den tat aunty TOTALLY went "WHAT 1.5?! Is 1.3~~~" and gav that toothless toad grin. urghs. okie den i jus gav a fake laugh to 掩饰过去, and that aunty bought food frm my mom while declaring "我要买饭给我的爱儿吃~". i was totally -_-. this isnt the last, she loudhailered to everyone tat her ai-er gettin a job which has a pay of $5/hr. ok guys, what do u expect me to react? well, in the end, i didnt react and went to wash dishes.

so my mom went back to the topic of msg. i sui2 kou3 told her:“ 如果你在别人面前说我是你的爱爱女,我就拿msg1给你看。”

immediately after this, my mom replied in front of the aunty to me:“爱爱爱爱爱女。”
and i quickly replied:“没用了啦ma,sec4 end 了.”

haha. the wonders of mothers, going to that extend to make her child strive. but TOO BAD, it's TOO LATE, coz msg1 in JC..... impossible + impossible. XD

Comments

Popular Posts